By now you have probably heard a lot about the career coaches that have joined the PDC Team! We have hired six new career coaches, all with industry background, to help you through your job search. Their goal is to help connect you with your dream job! They will work with you to set-up informational interviews with alums and professionals, review your resume, conduct mock interviews, and be your go to person for anything career related.
They have been in training all this week and will continue their training into next week. By the end of this month they will put appointments out. You will be able to schedule these on eSMS just like an academic advising appointment. The coaches are very excited to start working with you!
Meet the team!
- Marisa Allen- She will work with students interested in marketing careers.
- Erica Alitiem -She will work with students interested in management rotational careers.
- Pete Corrigan-He will work with students enrolled in the evening cohort program.
- Steve Luko-He will work with students interested in careers in MIS, Economics, and government.
- Melissa Stockdale-She will work with students interested in marketing careers.
- Jeff Welter-He will work with students interested in finance careers.
- Nancy Roberts-She will be working with students interested in sales careers.
- Matt Lehrer-He will work with students interested in grad school and non-profit careers
Throughout the rest of the month you will learn more about them; on the blog they will be sharing with us their background and some fun facts about them!