Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the industry’s premier business networking organization dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate.
The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. Help us plant the seeds of change in the commercial real estate industry.
Ten (10) scholars will receive:
- $5,000 (tuition and books)
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2017)
- Free CREW Network member-at-large membership (18 months)
- Matched with a CREW Network member eMentor
- Free registration to the 2016 CREW Network Convention & Marketplace in New York, N.Y.
The online application will be open from Jan. 1-April 30, 2016.
To be eligible, the applicant:
- must be a female
- must be a full-timejunior, senior or graduate during the 2016-2017 academic year
- must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- must be in an accredited real estate program, college or university
- focus of study is included in our qualified fields of commercial real estate